Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 7 of the Challenge

Happy Monday everyone.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

Little slow to the start this am.  We got Addi ready and I had a report to write, so breakfast today was a bottle of Kombucha.

So by around 1100 I was starving.  Ezekiel bread, homemade guacamole, hummus, cumcumbers, spinach, mustard.  Handful of almonds. Oh and jalapenos, which I could eat all day every day.

Snack at work:  apple and almonds

Dinner:  We had a BBQ to celebrate our friend's graduation.  My girlfriend made the best hummus, with garbanzos, olive oil, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.  It was fabulous.  Munched on veggies, watermelon, hummus.  It was really very good, Shawn had ribs and chicken.

No workout today!!!  Ugh, not something I like.  Tomorrow I am so excited to take Kris Briganti's Zumba class at the Golden Rec Center.  I'm not really a Zumba girl, or at least I don't think I am, but Kris is INCREDIBLE at teaching this class. Everyone loves her, she is so spunky and inspirational.

So feel free to join us at 9 AM Tuesdays at the Golden Rec Center.

I have Tuesdays off, so this is when I will be doing all of my cooking.  Im getting a little tired of hummus.

Good night everyone.

Dr. Courtney Conley
Chiropractor, Golden, CO

No comments: