Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 4 of the challenge!

Hey everyone!  Sorry for the delay, my website was down, but we are up and running again.  Thank you to Frank Minneci for working so diligently on getting things up so quickly.

Friday, and Day 4 of the challenge.  I am sleeping so well, its awesome.

Core workout today.

Planks, and Side planks  (1 min each way)
Bridges
Stir the Pot
Quadriped ( Bird Dog)

As some of you know, I injured my back earlier this year.  It was a cumulative effect, and I am always saying spines don't like flexion, and I'm pretty much bent over a table all day long.   So with that and a combination of CrossFit and skiing, my body started speaking back to me.

I do these core exercises daily, and with the application of ROCKTAPE, I am able to be pain free.  I also get adjusted 2x month, crucial point, obviously;)

FOOD!!

Breakfast:  Shawn and I juiced this am.  Kale, spinach, cumcumber, watermelon, apple, pear all in our Vitamix.  I LOVE THIS MACHINE.  It is hands down the best juicer/blender out there.
Lunch: Kale salad with black beans, quinoa, salsa and green chiles
Snack: Peach
Dinner: Pho Golden, vietnamese food.  Noodle soup with tofu and vegetables.  Sooo good.

Okay, that 's it.

Don't forget Farmer's Market on Saturdays in Golden.

No comments: