Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas

Wow, what a year.

So, one of my New year's Resolutions is to blog more!

I wanted to wish all of you a wonderful, merry, blessed holiday season.  I am so grateful for what this year has brought me, the triumphs, and the tribulations.  

Thank you all for your continued support and dedication to your health.

I am PUMPED for 2013, lots of new changes.  A new chiropractic office location in Golden, 1030 Johnson Rd.  Hopefully February 1!

I want to thank Peter Morin and Foothills Pedorthics for providing me a healing atmosphere for my patients while my new space has been under construction.  I am so thankful.

I want to thank my husband Shawn Eno, for your never ending support and love, and for your patience while I continue to BUZZ around with way too much energy and spunk for any normal human being.

I want all of you to think long and hard about your top 3 health goals for 2013.  You will be asked and held accountable.  I am determined to make this the year for some serious health changes for you as well as me.  My Christmas present.....a VITAMIX.  I'm so excited to juice fast.

Yes, Mom, I'm not kidding.  And yes, Addi will be juicing too!

So have a wonderful and safe holiday season.  And lets make 2013 one of the best.

My continued prayers and love for the families of the Newtown tragedy.   Goodness will prevail.  It's the only way.  God will provide.

Yours in health,

Dr. Courtney Conley

No comments: