Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

My anniversary is today November 21, 2009: 3 years, 3 perfect, wonderful, easy, years.

Ok, so not really.

But they have been good, if not great.  I am so thankful for the man that stands beside me today.  He is my support, my strength, my confidant, my 'check', and my love, and Addi, Kellen, and Tehya's Daddy.  And today, Shawn Eno, I am thankful for you.  I love you.

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.  My thanks to God, always, for blessing me with this beautiful life and giving me the ability to try and help people.  My heart and soul is in my work and I will continue to work diligently to find the best treatments/protocols to decrease pain in the human body.

Thank you from my entire family, and 'kiss and hug and kiss and hug' your loved ones.

And that's a quote from Addi... it's amazing how a 1.5 year old can teach us so much....

Best,

Courtney

No comments: