Thursday, August 1, 2013

Plant Strong Challenge

And to think I was going so strong!!!

My family and I are moving, very short notice, about 1/2 mile up the road in Golden, CO.  We are very excited but I've had to pack in 3 days, and according to my husband, ' we could have this whole place packed in 5 hours'  NOT.  We've been there for 4 years, I don't think so dear.

So in any case, I cooked on Sunday for the week.  But we have been eating out the past 2 days due to no kitchen available.

So on Sunday I made banana walnut muffins.  NO butter or oil.  1 TBSP of flaxseed meal per 3 TBSP of water is equivalent to 1 egg.  They were very good.

I also made a split pea soup with veggie broth, no HAM obviously and a German saurkraut soup.  Big batches so we had lunches etc for the week.

I am happy to say I have been staying pretty much plant strong even with the move!  IT IS POSSIBLE.

So thank you all for your patience.

We are flying to Kansas City for stepdaughter's 16th birthday this weekend....oh and my 37th!   So I'm really excited to be with family and relax, no unpacking for me.

Yours in Health,

Dr. Courtney Conley
Chiropractor, Golden, CO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay....loving the blog butvwherecare you getting your recipes?