Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I recently read an article that made me reflect on the philosophy of my practice. I am often asked if I require patients to sign a contract for a predetermined number of visits.  Or they ask me how many patients a week I treat. They have been led to believe that someone who treats 1000 patients a week is a better doctor. I believe the better doctor is the one who has you feeling better in the shortest amount of time. I design a treatment program specifically for you, no contracts. I take the time to explain the plan, set goals, teach healthy strategies, and help guide you toward healthy living. I believe I have the integrity to be straight with people about healthy aging.


Dr. Courtney Conley, Chiropractor,Total Health Solutions, Ltd, offices in Golden and Idaho Springs, Colorado.

No comments: